2021 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 28-29, 2021 at Dimond High School in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & Dimond High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Track & Field Forms
• 2021 Track & Field Procedures for State Entries
• 2021 Track & Field State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2021 Track & Field State Championship Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2019 Track and Field State Championship Program (Print On-Demand)
STATE MEET QUALIFIERS & HEAT SHEETS
• 2021 Division I Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2021 Division I Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2021 Division I Relay Entries
• 2021 Division I Scratches & Alternates
• 2021 Division II Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2021 Division II Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2021 Division II Relay Entries
• 2021 Division II Scratches & Alternates
• 2021 Unified Track & Field State Entries by Event
Make sure to view the Track & Field home page for event location, results and more.
March 8, 2021 – First Practice
March 18, 2021 – First Contest
May 22, 2021 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program