2020 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 29-30, 2020 at Dimond High School in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & Dimond High School
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Track & Field Coaches Information
• 2020 Track & Field State Championship Location
• 2020 Track & Field State Championship Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2019 Track and Field State Championship Program (Print On-Demand)
Tickets are available at the event.
Daily Ticket – $10 for Adults | $5 for Students
Elders (65 & Older) and 6th Grade & under are FREE
2020 Division I Championships
2020 Division II Championships
2020 Unified Championships
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form