REGULAR SEASON COACHES INFORMATION
2021 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 5-6, 2021 at Bartlett High School Pool
Hosted by ASAA and Bartlett High School
Spectators will be limited to 2 per athlete. Schools will receive vouchers at the coaches meeting. These vouchers are required in order to pay for entry into the event. Schools will coordinate how to issue the vouchers to parents and others. Spectators must wear masks at all time and are restricted to the areas above the swim/dive deck. The event will be web streamed, see link below.
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Swim & Dive Coaches Information
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming the 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships.
• ASAA Swimming & Diving State Championships LIVE NFHS Network Stream
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Live Results
• 2021 Dive Saturday Semi Results
• 2021 Swim State Championship Friday Swim Results
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Final Results
• 2021 Good Sport Recipients
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form
SWIM & DIVE SUPPORTERS
TOTE Maritime Alaska is a proud sponsor of the 2021 Alaska Swim & Dive State Championships. Promoting Water Safety throughout our state, TOTE is proud to support the communities in which we live and serve. Visit their website at: https://www.totemaritime.com/about