CALENDARS & FUTURE STATE SITES
2023-2024 ASAA CALENDAR OF EVENTS
• 2023-24 ASAA Calendar of Events (Adopted 12/6/22 | Revised 11/15/23)
2024-2025 ASAA CALENDAR OF EVENTS
• 2024-25 ASAA Calendar of Events (Adopted 12/5/23)
THREE YEAR PROJECTED ASAA CALENDAR OF EVENTS
• 2025-2028 ASAA Three Year Projected Calendar (Revised 12/5/23)
CHAMPIONSHIP FUTURE SITES
• ASAA State Championship Future Sites (Updated 8/17/23)
REGULAR SEASON TOURNAMENT/MEET LISTING
2023-24 REGULAR SEASON
Athletic Director & Principals if you would like access to edit this Google doc please email Isaiah Vreeman to gain access to edit your tournament/meet dates and information.
• 2023-2024 ASAA Regular Season Tournament/Meet Listings (Google Sheet Webpage)
• 2024-2025 ASAA Regular Season Tournament/Meet Listings (Google Sheet Webpage)
NOTE: The 2024-25 Calendar has been rolled over to the corresponding dates for 2024-25. If the tournament/meet has shifted to another date, please make the change in the google doc. Any other information on an event please update and verify and date the change please.
• NFHS Calendar Dates
2024 ASAA FOOTBALL REGULAR SEASON
Schools will work together in scheduling when the game is on each assigned weekend. Please check ASAA365.com or with the school for football game dates and times.
• 2024 ASAA Regular Season Football Schedule
SCHOOLS/TEAMS SEEKING GAMES OR MEET
NORTH POLE BOYS VARSITY & JV BASKETBALL
North Pole boys JV and varsity basketball is looking for a game Feb. 16 in Anchorage or the valley. We’d be willing to play another traveling team at a neutral site if one can be arranged. If interested please contact Mark Oppe North Pole Athletic Director email@example.com or 907-488-3761.
Thunder Mountain High School Girls Basketball
Thunder Mountain High School in Juneau is seeking 2 varsity girls games at home on January 12-13. They would consider a reciprocal agreement traveling to the teams location next season. They can accommodate JV games, provide a cash stipend, group housing in the school, or discounted hotel rooms if needed. If interested please contact Luke Gunkel Gunkel, firstname.lastname@example.org.