• Return to Play after COVID-19 infection
• A Game Plan for the Resumption of Sport and Exercise After COVID-19 Infection
• Return to Play following COVID infection (Sample)
• Return to Play for Athletes After COVID-19 Infection—Making High-Stakes Recommendations as Data Evolve
• COVID 2019 and the Athletic Heart: Emerging Perspectives on Pathology, Risks, and Return to Play
SPORTS MEDICINE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The mission of the Sports Medicine Advisory Committee is to ensure that all athletes from ASAA member schools are provided with sound and consistent medical expertise to enhance the safety of their athletic experience.
• SMAC Purpose & Objectives
• SMAC Structure
• SMAC Members
SMAC MEETING SCHEDULE
Meetings will be held at the ASAA Offices
• Fall Meeting, October 22, 2020 (virtual)
• Additional Fall Meeting November 25, 2020 (virtual)
• Winter Meeting, January 21, 2021 (virtual)
SPORTS MEDICINE EDUCATION
Visit NFHS Learn for courses related to the health and safety of Student Athletes.
Visit the ASAA Coaches Education page to maintain a current certification before coaching.