REGULAR SEASON COACHES INFORMATION
2022 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 27-28, 2022 at Dimond High School in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & Dimond High School
STATE COACHES INFORMATION
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Track & Field Coaches Information
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2021 Track & Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2021 Track and Field State Championship Program (Print On-Demand)
Below are the ticket prices and links to purchase Track & Field State Championship tickets. Purchase tickets online before you arrive using the GoFan mobile app or thru a desktop! Download the GoFan Mobile App below to make it even easier when you purchase tickets and redeem them onsite. Tickets may also be purchased with cash or credit card at the entrance.
• $10 Adults
• $5 Students 7th-12th Grade
• FREE Seniors 65+ and Elementary Students
• Purchase FRIDAY Track and Field State Championship Tickets
• Purchase SATURDAY Track and Field State Championship Tickets
• Download the GoFan Mobile App on Apple iTunes
• ASAA GoFan Online Ticket Page
• GoFan Fan Support
Visit Athletic.net to view results
2021 Track & Field Good Sport Awards
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form