2019 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 24-25, 2019 at Palmer High School in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Track & Field Coaches Information
• 2019 Track & Field State Championship Location
• 2019 Track & Field State Championship Schedule
STATE MEET INFORMATION
• Division I field events day 1
• Division I field events day 2
• Division I prelims and 3200m final
• Division I running finals
• Division II field events day 1
• Division II field events day 2
• Division II prelims and 3200m final
• Division II running finals
• Unified Events
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2018 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2018 Track and Field State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
Tickets are available at the event.
Daily Ticket – $10 for Adults | $5 for Students
Elders (65 & Older) and 6th Grade & under are FREE