2022 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SOFTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 2-4, 2022 at South Davis Park Complex, Fairbanks
Hosted by ASAA, Interior Girls Softball & Lathrop High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Softball Forms
• 2022 Softball State Championships Policies and Procedures
• 2021 DI Softball State Championship Bracket (Final)
• 2021 DII Softball State Championship Bracket (Final)
• 2022 Softball State Championships Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2021 Softball State Championships Program (Download PDF)
• 2021 Softball State Championships Program (Print On-demand)
Make sure to view the Softball home page for event location, brackets, results and more.
March 2, 2022 – First Practice
March 17, 2022 – First Contest
May 28, 2022 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program
ENTERING SCHEDULES AND SCORES INTO MAXPREPS FOR ASAA365
• MaxPreps How To Guide
• MaxPreps Coaches & Team Admins Help Page
• MaxPreps Support
• Download the MaxPreps TEAMS App – Perfect for Coaches, Athletes, and Parents!
• Download the MaxPreps App – Perfect for Fans of teams and sports!
• MaxPreps Office Hours Webinars