REGULAR SEASON COACHES INFORMATION
2022 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SOFTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 2-4, 2022 at South Davis Park Complex, Fairbanks
Hosted by ASAA, Interior Girls Softball & Lathrop High School
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Softball Coaches Information
BRACKETS & RESULTS
• 2022 DI Softball State Championship Bracket (PDF)
• 2022 DII Softball State Championship Bracket (PDF)
• 2022 DI Softball State Championship Results
• 2022 DII Softball State Championship Results
• 2022 Softball Good Sport Awards
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming select Saturday games of the Softball State Championships. Visit the NFHS Network website for more information.
Below are the ticket prices and links to purchase Softball State Championship tickets. Purchase tickets online before you arrive using the GoFan mobile app or thru a desktop! Download the GoFan Mobile App below to make it even easier when you purchase tickets and redeem them onsite. Tickets may also be purchased with cash or credit card at the entrance.
• $10 Adults
• $5 Students 7th-12th Grade
• FREE Seniors 65+ and Elementary Students
• Purchase THURSDAY Softball State Championship Tickets – Click Here
• Purchase FRIDAY Softball State Championship Tickets – Click Here
• Purchase SATURDAY Softball State Championship Tickets – Click Here
• Download the GoFan Mobile App on Apple iTunes
• ASAA GoFan Online Ticket Page
• GoFan Fan Support
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2022 Softball State Championships Program (Download PDF)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form