2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 25-26, 2018 at Palmer High School in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Track & Field Forms
• 2018 Track & Field Procedures for State Entries
• 2018 Track & Field State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2018 Games Committee Rulings
• 2018 Track & Field State Championship Schedule
• Unified Events
• 2018 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
STATE MEET QUALIFIERS & HEAT SHEETS
Coaches, please enter into athletic.net the qualifiers for each event, as well as alternates that are available to participate in the state meet. If you are scratching an athlete or relay team, email email@example.com.
• 2018 Division I Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2018 Division I Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2018 Division I Relay Entries
• 2018 Division I Alternates
• 2018 Division II Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2018 Division II Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2018 Division II Relay Entries
• 2018 Division II Alternates
• 2018 Unified Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2018 Friday Track Results
Make sure to view the Track & Field home page for event location, results and more.
February 28, 2018 – First Practice
March 15, 2018 – First Contest
May 19, 2018 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program
2018 Palmer Invitational
You are invited to participate in the 2018 Palmer Invite May 11th and May 12th. We are excited to host a top quality meet in one of the best Stadium in Alaska. Learn More