2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 24-25, 2019 at Palmer High School in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Track & Field Forms
• 2018 Track & Field Procedures for State Entries
• 2019 Track & Field State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2019 Track & Field State Championship Schedule
STATE MEET INFORMATION
• Division I field events day 1
• Division I field events day 2
• Division I prelims and 3200m final
• Division I running finals
• Division II field events day 1
• Division II field events day 2
• Division II prelims and 3200m final
• Division II running finals
• Unified Events
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2018 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2018 Track and Field State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE MEET QUALIFIERS & HEAT SHEETS
Coaches, please enter into athletic.net the qualifiers for each event, as well as alternates that are available to participate in the state meet. If you are scratching an athlete or relay team, email email@example.com.
• 2019 Division I Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2019 Division I Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2019 Division I Relay Entries
• 2019 Division I Alternates
• 2019 Division II Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2019 Division II Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2019 Division II Relay Entries
• 2019 Division II Alternates
• 2019 Unified Track & Field State Entries by Event
Make sure to view the Track & Field home page for event location, results and more.
February 27, 2019 – First Practice
March 14, 2019 – First Contest
May 18, 2019 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program