2019 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 24-25, 2019 at Palmer High School in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Track & Field Forms
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
STATE MEET QUALIFIERS & HEAT SHEETS
Coaches, please enter into athletic.net the qualifiers for each event, as well as alternates that are available to participate in the state meet. If you are scratching an athlete or relay team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2019 Division I Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2019 Division I Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2019 Division I Relay Entries
• 2019 Division I Scratches & Alternates
• 2019 Division II Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2019 Division II Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2019 Division II Relay Entries
• 2019 Division II Scratches & Alternates
• 2019 Unified Track & Field State Entries by Event
Make sure to view the Track & Field home page for event location, results and more.
February 27, 2019 – First Practice
March 14, 2019 – First Contest
May 18, 2019 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
TRACK & FIELD SUPPLIES
• HIGH JUMP BAR – Soldotna High School is looking for a new high jump bar for this year since they are hosting regions and a big invite. Anyone with information please contact SoHi’s head coach Phil Leck.
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program