2017 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 26-27, 2017 at Palmer High School in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Track & Field Forms
• 2017 Track and Field State Championship Program (Download PDF)
STATE MEET QUALIFIERS & HEAT SHEETS
Coaches, please enter into athletic.net the qualifiers for each event, as well as alternates that are available to participate in the state meet. If you are scratching an athlete or relay team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2017 123A Track & Field State Entries by School (Updated 5/22 6:00PM)
• 2017 123A Track & Field State Entries by Event (Updated 5/22 6:00PM)
• 2017 4A Track & Field State Entries by School
• 2017 4A Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2017 Unified Track & Field State Entries by Event
• 2017 123A Relay Entries
• 2017 4A Relay Entries
• 2017 123A Scratches and Alternates (Updated 5/24 10:45AM)
• 2017 4A Scratches and Alternates (Updated 5/24 11:20AM)
• Friday Field Results
• Fridays Track Results
• Saturday Field Events
• Saturday Track and Relay Entries
Make sure to view the Track & Field home page for event location, results and more.
2017 Palmer Invitational (May 13-14)
March 1, 2017 – First Practice
March 16, 2017 – First Contest
May 20, 2017 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program