2023 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION
March 4, 2023 at Dimond High School, Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & Anchorage School District
WORLD LANGUAGE CHAMPIONSHIP FORMS
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• State Championship Code of Conduct
• Academic Award Entry Form
• State Championship Evaluation Form
• School Activities Reporting System (SARS)
REGIONAL WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION REGISTRATION
• 2023 Regional Registration Form (Closed)
STATE WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION REGISTRATION
• 2023 State Registration Form – State Registration form will open February 13th and close February 24th at 4pm.
• World Language State Declamation Rule Book
• 2023 World Language Declamation Schedule
• World Language Declamation Master Poetry Title List
• There will be a $10 participation fee for each student who attends which will be invoiced to the school.
AWARDS CEREMONY & CULTURAL PERFORMANCE
4:00PM March 4, 2023 at Dimond High School in Anchorage. Please join us in congratulating our medal winners and all competitors!
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2022 World Language Declamation Program (Download PDF)
• 2022 World Language Declamation Program (Print On-demand)
INFORMATION BY LANGUAGES
• World Language Declamation Chinese Information
• World Language Declamation French Information
• World Language Declamation German Information
• World Language Declamation Japanese Information
• World Language Declamation Latin Information
• World Language Declamation Russian Information
• World Language Declamation Spanish Information
Make sure to view the World Language home page for event location, results and more.