Participants must be entered in the School Activities Reporting System (SARS) prior to First Contest.
• Powered by Big Teams
2024 REGULAR SEASON
March 4, 2024 – First Practice
March 15, 2024 – First Contest
May 25, 2024 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
COACHES EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program
ENTERING SCHEDULES AND SCORES
Member schools will enter their schedule & scores for team sports into the MaxPreps platform.
• Click here for instructions on how to enter schedules & scores
2024 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
BASEBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
DI State Championship
May 30-June 1, 2024 at Mulchay Stadium in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & American Legion
DII State Championship
May 30-June 1, 2024 at Hermon Brothers Field in Palmer
Hosted by ASAA & Palmer High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Baseball Forms
• 2024 Baseball State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2024 DI Baseball State Championship Schedule
• 2024 DII Baseball State Championship Schedule
• 2024 DI Baseball Practice Schedule
• 2024 DII Baseball Practice Schedule
BRACKETS & RESULTS
• 2024 DI Baseball State Championship Bracket (PDF)
• 2023 DI Baseball State Championship Bracket & Results (Online)
• 2024 DII Baseball State Championship Bracket (PDF)
• 2023 DII Baseball State Championship Bracket & Results (Online)
• 2023 Baseball Good Sport Awards (PDF)
Make sure to view the Baseball home page for event location, results and more.
GameChanger is the official scorekeeping, team management and video clipping partner of the ASAA. GameChanger provides easy to use scorekeeping tools, instant stats and spray charts at your fingertips, player profiles and automatic highlight clips! Never miss a moment with GameChanger! Visit GC.com to learn more.