ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
2016 TRACK & FIELD STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 27-28, 2016 at Dimond Alumni Field in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA and Dimond High School
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Track & Field Coaches Information
Tickets are available at the event.
Daily Ticket – $10 for Adults | $5 for Students
Elders (65 & Older) and 6th Grade & under are FREE
REGIONS, STATE BERTHS, & MEET SITES
2016 REGION MEET SITES
• Region 2: Su Valley – May 20-21
• Region 3: Colony – May 20-21
• Region 4: Dimond – May 20-21
• Region 5: Thunder Mountain – May 20-21
• Region 6: Delta Junction – May 20-21
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP BERTH QUALIFICATIONS
• 123A and 4A Individual Running Berths: The top finisher from finals of each region and the next best twelve (12) statewide times.
• 123A and 4A Relay Berths: The top finisher from region finals and the next best four (4) statewide times.