2021-2022 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WRESTLING STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
December 17-18, 2021
Location: Alaska Airlines Center, Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & Anchorage School District
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Wrestling Coaches Information
WEIGH-IN UPDATE: Due to numerous students missing weigh-in opportunities due to COVID-19, ASAA is changing the State Weigh-In Procedures for the 2021 season to require only 25% of a wrestler’s weigh-ins during the season to be at the minimum weight they will wrestle during the state tournament.
• 2021-22 Wrestling State Championship Location
• 2021-22 Wrestling State Championship Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2021 Wrestling State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2021 Wrestling State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form