2020 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WRESTLING STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
December 18-19, 2020 at Alaska Airlines Center in Anchorage
Hosted by: ASAA & Anchorage School District
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Wrestling Coaches Information
• 2020 Wrestling State Championship Location
• 2020 Wrestling State Championship Schedule
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming the Wrestling State Championship. Visit the NFHS network website for more information.
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Wrestling State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2019 Wrestling State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
ALASKA AIRLINES CENTER TICKET INFORMATION
Single Day – Adult: $16.75 | Student: $11.75
Two day package – Adult: $28.75 | Student: $18.75
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form