2017 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION
March 4, 2017 at South Anchorage High School
Hosted by: ASAA and South Anchorage High School
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• World Language Forms
• World Language Declamation Contest Rule Book
• 2017 World Language Declamation Schedule
• 2017 World Language Declamation Master Poetry Title List
• 2017 World State Language Declamation Registration Worksheet
• 2016 World Language Declamation Program
STATE WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION REGISTRATION
Registration form open from February 6th, 2017 through February 22, 2017 at 3:00pm
INFORMATION BY LANGUAGES
• World Language Declamation Chinese Information
• World Language Declamation French Information
• World Language Declamation German Information
• World Language Declamation Japanese Information
• World Language Declamation Latin Information
• World Language Declamation Spanish Information
REGISTRATION & ELIGIBILITY
State World Language Declamation Registration (registration closed)
Deadline for TAD Eligibility: February 17, 2017
There will be a $10 participation fee for each student who attends State WLD which will be invoiced to the school.
• Students may not wear clothing that denotes their school while performing.
• Students may not bring trivia study sheets into the testing area.
• All cell phones must be silenced during testing and performances.
• Excessive use of gestures and/or musical instruments are not allowed during poetry recitations.
• If you are competing in two events that take place at the same time, please notify the monitor or judges in both testing rooms before the competitions begin that you will be leaving early and/or arriving late.
Make sure to view the World Language home page for event location, results and more.
Seasonal activity without limitation.
• World Language Declamation Policies and Procedures
• Coaches Education Page