2019 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION
March 2, 2019 at West Anchorage High School
Hosted by: ASAA & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• World Language Forms
• World Language Declamation Contest Rule Book
• 2019 World Language Declamation Schedule
• World Language Declamation Master Poetry Title List
• 2019 World State Language Declamation Registration Worksheet
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2018 World Language Declamation Program (Download PDF)
• 2018 World Language Declamation Program (Print On-demand)
STATE WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION REGISTRATION
State Registration dates TBA
INFORMATION BY LANGUAGES
• World Language Declamation Chinese Information
• World Language Declamation French Information
• World Language Declamation German Information
• World Language Declamation Japanese Information
• World Language Declamation Latin Information
• World Language Declamation Spanish Information
Deadline for TAD Eligibility: February 15, 2019
There will be a $10 participation fee for each student who attends State WLD which will be invoiced to the school.
• Students may not wear clothing that denotes their school while performing.
• Students may not bring trivia study sheets into the testing area.
• All cell phones must be silenced during testing and performances.
• Excessive use of gestures and/or musical instruments are not allowed during poetry recitations.
• If you are competing in two events that take place at the same time, please notify the monitor or judges in both testing rooms before the competitions begin that you will be leaving early and/or arriving late.
Make sure to view the World Language home page for event location, results and more.
Seasonal activity without limitation.
• World Language Declamation Policies and Procedures