2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION
March 3, 2018 at TBA
Hosted by: ASAA & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• World Language Forms
• World Language Declamation Contest Rule Book
• 2018 World Language Declamation Schedule
• 2017 World Language Declamation Master Poetry Title List
• 2018 World State Language Declamation Registration Worksheet
STATE WORLD LANGUAGE DECLAMATION REGISTRATION
Registration dates to be announced
INFORMATION BY LANGUAGES
• World Language Declamation Chinese Information
• World Language Declamation French Information
• World Language Declamation German Information
• World Language Declamation Japanese Information
• World Language Declamation Latin Information
• World Language Declamation Spanish Information
Deadline for TAD Eligibility: February 16, 2018
There will be a $10 participation fee for each student who attends State WLD which will be invoiced to the school.
• Students may not wear clothing that denotes their school while performing.
• Students may not bring trivia study sheets into the testing area.
• All cell phones must be silenced during testing and performances.
• Excessive use of gestures and/or musical instruments are not allowed during poetry recitations.
• If you are competing in two events that take place at the same time, please notify the monitor or judges in both testing rooms before the competitions begin that you will be leaving early and/or arriving late.
Make sure to view the World Language home page for event location, results and more.
Seasonal activity without limitation.
• World Language Declamation Policies and Procedures