2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 2-3, 2018 at Bartlett Pool in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA, Central Area Swimming & Anchorage School District
State Championship policies and procedures, deadlines, required forms, resources and more.
• Swim & Dive Coaches Information
• 2018 Swim & Dive Officials Training
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championships Location
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championships Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming both days of the Swim & Dive State Championships. Visit the NFHS network website for more information. Swim/Dive State Championship Live Webstreaming Link
Tickets are available at the event.
Daily Ticket – $10 for Adults | $5 for Students
Elders (65 & Older) and 6th Grade & under are FREE
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP EVALUATION
• State Championship Evaluation Form