2020 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
BASEBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
June 4-6, 2020 at Mulcahy Stadium in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA, American Legion & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Baseball Forms
Alaska Legion Baseball will be live streaming all games of the 2019 Baseball State Championship. To view, visit their website at: http://www.alaskalegion.com
• 2020 Baseball State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2020 Baseball State Championship Schedule
• 2020 Baseball State Championship First Round Schedule
• 2020 Baseball State Championship Bracket
• 2020 Baseball State Championship Practice Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Baseball State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2019 Baseball State Championship Program (Print On-Demand)
Make sure to view the Baseball home page for event location, results and more.
March 9, 2020 – First Practice
March 19, 2020 – First Contest
May 30, 2020 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
Schedules, Scores, Stats and More for Team Sports
• ASAA365 Website
ASAA365 How To Guide
The ASAA365 How To Guide gives people step by step instructions on using ASAA365.com and its FREE companion SportsEngine Mobile App! Included are instructions for setting up an account, editing your team page, adding schedules, results, rosters, team pics and more. Also included are instructions to accomplish the same things on the SportsEngine Mobile App. The mobile app can help make the process even easier for AD’s, Principals, School Admin, and Coaches! If you have any questions please email or call ASAA Associate Director Isaiah Vreeman.
• ASAA365 How To Guide (updated 8/30/19)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program