2021 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 5-6, 2021 at Dimond Park Aquatic Center, Juneau
Hosted by ASAA, Glacier Swim Club & Juneau School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Swim & Dive Forms
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships Policies and Procedures
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships Schedule
• Swim & Dive School Abbreviations
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2019 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2019 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRIES
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Psych Sheet
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship School Qualifiers
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Saturday Heat Sheets
Make sure to view the Swim & Dive home page for event location, results and more.
August 4, 2021 – First Date of Season
August 19, 2021 – First Contest
October 30, 2021 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program