2021 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 5-6, 2021 at Bartlett High School Pool
Hosted by ASAA and Bartlett High School
Spectators will be limited to 2 per athlete. Schools will receive vouchers at the coaches meeting. These vouchers are required in order to pay for entry into the event. Schools will coordinate how to issue the vouchers to parents and others. Spectators must wear masks at all time and are restricted to the areas above the swim/dive deck. The event will be web streamed, see link below.
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Swim & Dive Forms
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships Policies and Procedures (Updated 10/29/21)
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships Schedule
• 2021 Pre-Participation COVID Testing Policy
• Swim & Dive School Abbreviations
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming the 2021 Swim & Dive State Championships.
• ASAA Swimming & Diving State Championships LIVE NFHS Network Stream
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRIES
• 2021 Swim State Championship Final Heat Sheet
• 2021 Swim & Dive State Championship School Qualifiers (updated 11/4/21)
Make sure to view the Swim & Dive home page for event location, results and more.