Official Procedure for Soccer Beginning 2018 Season
Soccer has become filled with incidents of poor sportsmanship from coaches, players, and fans. Excessive roughness, profanity, and a near constant questioning of officials is too often the norm. Sportsmanship is the emphasis this year. Please issue cards as described in rule 12.8
The ASAA Board of Directors adopted the following procedure;
Officials will submit to ASAA within 24 hours a report of all yellow cards issued in a soccer game. ASAA will forward this information to the schools involved. The online form to submit this information can be found at http://asaa.org/officials/soccer-yellow-card-report/
RESOURCES FOR OFFICIALS
• 2018 Alaska Basketball Officials Camp Information
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
News, NFHS rule changes, ASAA Board adopted policies and other information.
• Recent Rule Changes
• Officials Pregame Protocol (Basketball) – Meeting with Captains and Coaches
BASKETBALL OFFICIALS CAMP
The 2019 All-Alaska Basketball Officials Camp at the Alaska Airlines Center May 30 – June 2, and June 6-9. Click the link below for more information.
• 2019 All-Alaska Basketball Officials Camp Information
Sports Officials Application, Rule Book Order forms, State Officials Nomination Ballot and more.
• Officials Forms
Cliff Keen Athletic
Largest supplier of officiating gear in the world at special factory wholesale pricing through the Cliff Keen Athletic National Alliance Program.
• Football – Anchorage Football Officials Association
• Soccer – Anchorage Soccer Referees Association
• Volleyball – Alaska Volleyball Association
• Basketball – Anchorage Sports Officials Association
• NFHS – National Federation of State High School Associations