• Link to School Activities Reporting System (SARS) powered by Arbiter Athlete
• Webinar for the School Activities Reporting System (SARS) 8/20/2019
• Webinar for the School Activities Reporting System (SARS) 7/23/2018
• Webinar for the School Activities Reporting System (SARS) 8/7/2018
PLAY FOR KEEPS
• View the Orientation Video
Play for Keeps is a statewide Tobacco, Alcohol and Controlled Substance program focused on students participating in high school interscholastic activities. The program is designed to reinforce good decisions and a healthy lifestyle for young people by imposing sanctions supported by educational components for those who do not follow the rules.
Viewing of the Orientation Video at the beginning of the student’s first season by the student and parent/guardian annually is required before the student is eligible to participate. This Orientation is a short informative presentation designed to encourage students to maintain a chemical free lifestyle, and to ensure that students and parents/guardians understand the policy and the consequences for violation.
Information about Home School and other Alternative Education programs
HANDBOOK & FORMS
Click the link below to view/download the complete ASAA Handbook and/or ASAA Forms.
• 2019-20 ASAA Handbook
• 2019-20 ASAA Forms
Individual handbook sections and forms are available on the Handbook & Forms page.