2017 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 3-4, 2017 at Bartlett Pool, Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA, Central Area Swimming & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Swim & Dive Forms
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRIES
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Heat Sheets
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Psych Sheet
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship School Qualifiers
• 2017 Practice & Warm up Lanes will not be assigned. All available lanes will be open.
LIVE WEB STREAMING
The NFHS Network will be live streaming both days of the Swim & Dive State Championships. Visit the NFHS network website for more information.
Make sure to view the Swim & Dive home page for event location, results and more.
STATE QUALIFIERS PROCEDURE
Swim Individual Entries: The conference champion and the next best twelve (12) finals times statewide.
Swim Relay Entries: The conference champion and the next best four (4) finals times statewide.
Dive Entries: The top two finishers from each conference and the next best eight (8) scores statewide.
August 2, 2017 – First Date of Season
August 17, 2017 – First Contest
October 28, 2017 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
2017 Bartlett/Chugiak Swim/Dive Invitational
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program