2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 2-3, 2018 at Bartlett Pool in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA, Central Area Swimming & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Swim & Dive Forms
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championships Policies and Procedures
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championships Schedule
• Swim & Dive School Abbreviations
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Downloadable PDF)
• 2017 Swim & Dive State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRIES
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championship Heat Sheets
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championship Psych Sheet
• 2018 Swim & Dive State Championship School Qualifiers
Make sure to view the Swim & Dive home page for event location, results and more.
STATE QUALIFIERS PROCEDURE
Swim Individual Entries: The conference champion and the next best twelve (12) finals times statewide.
Swim Relay Entries: The conference champion and the next best four (4) finals times statewide.
Dive Entries: The top two finishers from each conference and the next best eight (8) scores statewide.
August 1, 2018 – First Date of Season
August 16, 2018 – First Contest
October 27, 2018 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program