2016 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
SWIM & DIVE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
November 4-5, 2016 at Dimond Park Aquatic Center in Juneau
Hosted by ASAA, Glacier Swim Club & Juneau School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Swim & Dive Forms
• 2016 Swim & Dive State Championships Policies and Procedures (Updated 10/21/16)
• 2016 State Swim Championships Accommodations
• 2016 Swim & Dive State Championships Schedule
• Swim & Dive School Abbreviations
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HEAT SHEETS
• 2016 Swim & Dive State Championship Heat Sheets
• 2016 Swim & Dive State Championship Psych Sheet (Final)No alternates added
• 2016 Swim & Dive State Championship Qualifiers
• 2016 Warm up Lanes
Make sure to view the Swim & Dive home page for event location, results and more.
STATE QUALIFIERS PROCEDURE
Swim Individual Entries: The conference champion and the next best twelve (12) finals times statewide.
Swim Relay Entries: The conference champion and the next best four (4) finals times statewide.
Dive Entries: The top two finishers from each conference and the next best eight (8) scores statewide.
August 3, 2016 – First Date of Season
August 18, 2016 – First Contest
October 29, 2016 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program
2016 BARTLETT/CHUGIAK INVITE
• 2016 Bartlett Chugiak Invite Information Document