ASAA FIRST NATIONAL BOWL
2015 FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
October 9-10, 16-17, & 23, 2015 at Dimond Alumni Field & West Anchorage High School
Hosted by: ASAA and Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Football Forms
• 2015 First National Bowl Football State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2015 First National Bowl Sideline Cheerleading Policies and Procedures
• 2015 First National Bowl Football State Championship Location
• West Anchorage High Football Stadium Parking
• 2015 First National Bowl Football State Championship Schedule
• 2015 First National Bowl Football State Championship Program
July 29, 2015 – First Date of Season
August 14, 2015 – First Regular Season Contest
October 3, 2015 – Last Regular Season Contest
• Football Specific Policies
(Contained within the Academic, Athletic and Fine Arts Activities section of the Handbook)
• Coaches Education Page
NFHS News Release
The elimination of clipping from high school football is the latest attempt to reduce the risk of injury made by the NFHS Football Rules Committee.
• Elimination of Clipping in Free-Blocking Zone
2015-16 NFHS Football Rules
Please download and review the 2015-16 NFHS Football Rules Changes document for this school year.
• 2015 NFHS Football Rules Changes
Football Scheduling Process
ASAA has adopted a new and clarifying football scheduling process. Please download and review the following document.
• ASAA Football Regular Season Scheduling Process
Concussion and Return to Play
During the ASAA First National Bowl Playoffs only licensed medical team doctors with concussion training or the licensed medical professionals that ASAA provides will have “Return to Play” capabilities. The full policy can be viewed at: http://asaa.org/sports-medicine.