2018-19 ASAA HANDBOOK
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Schools shall annually provide to a student/parent/guardian written information on the nature and risks of SCA. A form verifying receipt of information must be signed by the student and parent/guardian. The signed form must be returned to the school before the student is permitted to participate in an athletic activity. Schools shall keep a copy of the signed from on file. View Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
Click the link below to view/download the complete ASAA Handbook. Individual handbook sections and forms are available further below.
• 2018-19 ASAA Handbook
Click the links below to view and download the individual sections of the ASAA Handbook.
• 2018-19 ASAA Calendar of Events (Adopted 12/5/17 | Revised 7/12/18)
• 2019-2022 ASAA Three Year Projected Calendar (Adopted 12/5/17 | Revised 2/19/18)
• Master Table of Contents
• General Information
• Bylaws of the Alaska High School Hall of Fame
• Policies (Complete Set)
– General Policies
– Athletic Related Policies
– State Championship Policies
– Activity Specific Policies & Procedures
• List of ASAA Forms
• Alaska Association of Student Governments (AASG) Handbook
2017-18 ASAA FORMS
Click the link below to view/download a complete set of ASAA Forms. Individual forms are available further below.
• 2017-18 ASAA Forms
Click the links below to view forms that are available to download within those sections.
• General Use Forms
• Coaches & Officials Forms
• Ejection & Penalty Forms
• Tournament Forms
• Waiver Forms
• Wrestling Forms
• AEYA Forms
• Alternative Education Forms
• Student Government Forms
Select ASAA forms are available to fill out and submit online.
• Online Forms