2018 ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
TENNIS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
October 5-6, 2018 at Alaska Club East in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA, The Alaska Club & Anchorage School District
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Tennis Forms
• 2018 Tennis State Championships Policies & Procedures
• 2018 Tennis State Championships Schedule
• Tennis Seeding Guidelines
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2017 Tennis State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2017 Tennis State Championship Program (Print On-demand)
Make sure to view the Tennis home page for event location, brackets, results and more.
July 25, 2018 – First Practice
August 9, 2018 – First Contest
September 29, 2018 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Conference Championship)
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program