2018 ASAA FIRST NATIONAL CUP
HOCKEY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Division I Hockey State Championship
February 8-10, 2018 at the Curtis Menard Sports Complex in Wasilla
Hosted by ASAA & Wasilla High School
Division II Hockey State Championship
February 1-3, 2018 at the Big Lake Lions Rec Center
Hosted by Houston & Glennallen High Schools
Deadlines and forms required for State Championship participation.
• Hockey Forms
• 2018 Division I Hockey State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2018 Division I Hockey State Championship Schedule
• 2018 Division II Hockey State Championship Policies and Procedures
• 2018 Division II Hockey State Championship Schedule
Championship programs are available in a downloadable PDF for free. You may also order a printed version (fees apply) from TheBookPatch via the Print On-demand link below. Print On-demand programs are generally available within 30 days following the event.
• 2018 First National Cup Division I Hockey State Championship Program (Download PDF)
• 2018 First National Cup Division II Hockey State Championship Program (Download PDF)
Make sure to view the Hockey home page for event location, brackets, results and more.
October 11, 2017 – First Practice
October 26, 2017 – First Contest
February 3, 2018 – Last Contest (Regular Season or Regional Championship)
Schedules, Scores, Stats and More for Team Sports
• ASAA365 Website
CERTIFICATION in the ALASKA COACHES EDUCATION PROGRAM
Coaches are required to be certified prior to their season. Contact your school administrator for current certification status.
• Alaska Coaches Education Program
ASAA365 How To Guide
The ASAA365 How To Guide gives people step by step instructions on using ASAA365.com and its free mobile app! Included are instructions for setting up an account, editing your team page, adding schedules, results, rosters, team pics and more. Also included are instructions to accomplish the same things on the ASAA365 Mobile App. The mobile app can help make the process even easier for AD’s, Principals, School Admin, and Coaches! If you have any questions please email or call ASAA Associate Director Isaiah Vreeman.
• ASAA365 How To Guide (Revised and Updated 8-8-17)