ADOPTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS – Revised April 20, 2012
To advocate participation in co-curricular activities; to regulate sanctioned interscholastic activities, contests , and programs; and to promote student health and academic and social development of students.
In support of the Mission, the Strategic Plan is based on the following
• exist for the intrinsic values they provide for students of member schools;
• are an integral part of the overall educational program;
• provide an opportunity to learn and apply skills beyond the classroom;
• promote character, citizenship, leadership and personal responsibility;
• provide for fair and equitable opportunities for students of member schools;
• provide unique opportunities for students to benefit from cross-cultural contact;
• encourage and enhance the connections between communities and schools, adult and students, and among students;
• promote positive academic growth and healthy lifestyle choices; and
• promote the development of good sportsmanship.